Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HELP

Guys,
I need your help.
The more we are the better it is.
I would like to have a recording session in our usual Kroeber studio room.
What we would do is just reading Molly Bloom, the chapter without punctuation from Joyce's Ulysses.
I will direct you guys, and select certain sentences which will have to be read by somebody in particular. Some words will overlap with somebody else's, and one of us will more or less be reading the whole thing.
I know I'm not making any sense...
Anyway.
Yo'all free this Thursday night?
No wait, Yoram, we had something this thursday right? Tomorrow - wednesday night?
Bibia, are you here?

7 comments:

Nico said...

or friday early in the evening?

ramyo said...

does it have to be this week? is this for digital video art project? if so, can't it wait until bibia's back? she arrives on saturday, so sunday or sometime next week?

Juliette said...

I don't know if bibia is here or what will you decide, but I m free wed starting from 8 pm, friday the whole day except from 12 to 2pm and 6 to 8pm. just to let you know.

Nico said...

yeah, i can check out the marrants or how the hell do you spell it, and then we can do it sunday.
thank you guys.

Bibia said...

I thought sunday was the movie and crepes? Are we doing both? I just want to warn you I will certainly be exhausted...

ramyo said...

again, i will ask, does it have to be this week? what's the rush?

Nico said...

in fact yoramyo made me realize that i'm in no hurry...
so, just movie and crepes.
and bibia, you'd bettet show up, even exhausted, cuz i'm goin' to exhaust you even more :)
bises